Saturday, July 10, 2010

Soho, Manhattan - Photos of Sinorice Moss, Dion, and Adonis

Every once in a while, something interesting happens. I met Dion and Adonis on the corner of Lafayette and Prince street, and they asked me if I was a photographer as I walked by them. I stopped and turned around, wondering why. And then I looked down and remembered I was carrying my camera over my shoulder. They asked me to take a sample image of them, which I did (posted below), and told me they really liked it. Then the wide receiver for the NFL New York Giants Sinorice Moos showed up for dinner with them. I took his photo and have posted it up here. Now tomorrow we are supposed to be doing a photoshoot for NBA player Serge Ibaka because Dion and Adonis both work with Urban Elegance Media Group, where they work with pro athletes and other people to get them good photos. We'll see what happens, but for the time being, here are the photos I took of them.




Sinorice, Dion, and Adonis got their headshots at City Headshots, Cheap Headshots in NYC!

1 comment: