Monday, July 12, 2010

Soho, Manhattan - Headshots of Karim

Today I took pictures of Mozart of Rap actor Karim Koita, who plays Darelle. These headshots will be used by him for promotional purposes. The shoot was done against a white background with a three point lighting setup, and I did some photoshop work afterwards. Check out the images, and read about Karim below!



Born and raised in Manhattan NYC, a U.S. Coast Guard Veteran whose career was put on pause due to the 9-11 attacks, Karim is now back in action after serving 4 years in the Coast Guard and traveling all across America. He is now a borough of Manhattan college graduate pursuing his career in acting, as well as finishing his degree in Psychology at city college. Karim is a manhattan native with a love for his city. See his work at www.karimmanhattan.com!



Karim got his headshots at City Headshots, Cheap Headshots in NYC!

1 comment:

  1. I delight in, cause I found exactly what I used to be
    looking for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Stop by my site: diet plans for women to lose weight

    ReplyDelete